This is a live Q & A for Publish Academy hosted by Anik Singal and his team of coaches that I attended a couple of days ago. All of the coaches have been through the system and have successful online businesses themselves. The coaches that were on the call were Olga, Dave, Dan, Andrew and Willy.
Update: (Publish Academy Closes Tonight at Midnight Oct 22) – Join here.
How much time do you have to invest in this program to be successful?
- 1-2 hours per day, the more hours you can put the quicker you will get results (7-10 hours per week)
- There are a lot of great resources available to you to get things done quicker
- Depends on your budget, how much you want to contribute, what kind of content you want, you will even have options to lean on other people that are practically free.
- In Anik’s company they outsource things all the time, you don’t have to be good at everything, sometimes it’s better to outsource things.
Do you have to do live webinar’s to sell your product?
- No, you don’t have to do webinars
- 3 ways to tell a market about your product, write a written sales letter or get someone to for you, video, webinars
- Anik only recommends webinars if you are selling a high ticket item, example anything above $500
Is there a special link for Publish Academy Platinum members to ask questions to get answers faster?
- Yes Platinum member get premium support
- There is also a special forum where you can talk to other Platinum members and coaches
How difficult will it be to pick a niche if you don’t already have one?
- Step one is picking the niche and it’s important that it’s done properly, but it’s also where the PA team has spend the most time and energy.
- Program inside PA that’s called Niche Detective where they have 25 proven niches fully dissected, including what keywords people search for
- There are graphs that show you exactly what you need to know and decide whether to go into that niche or not.
- They are adding more every month
- They also give you the training so that you can create those reports for yourself in any niche that you want, you will learn to find how big the audience is, what keywords people are searching for, all the initial things you need to know before you get started
- You can easily find niches that are profitable and is something that you are really passionate about
- Most students do their niche steps in less than a couple hours
Would you recommend some product sites to visit as examples?
- Can go to Clickbank.com and you can look at their marketplace and you will see all kinds of examples
- Plenty of example in the member area and the sales letters are dissected for you so you understand exactly how they are put together
- You can see what other people are doing that are successful in the niches and what their funnels look like, i.e. what they are charging for the initial product, what they are selling the up sell for. You can see the hooks they are using and the benefits they are promising
- One of the faster ways to be successful as a digital publisher is to find something that is already working and be inspired by it you don’t have to necessarily reinvent the wheel, inside Publish Academy they provide the tools for you to find out what others are doing successfully so that you can model their success
What kind of product do you sell and do they have to be how to products?
- You want to find a problem in your market place that people are trying to overcome and help them overcome that problem
- You can either help people get away from a product or towards a solution that they want to solve
You have to think about what you audience is trying to achieve you can’t just force information on them
- I.E Golf, what does a golfer want to achieve? Usually to get the ball in the hole with less shots then before so you might come up with a product about how to drive farther. If you can drive farther that’s going to improve your game but information on the history of golf isn’t helping anyone to get closer to a goal they want to achieve
- Does not have to be a how to product but it is a good approach to take
- Keep in mind you don’t have to be the expert in the how to because there are other ways one example is to interview an expert, there are many ways and tools inside the Publish Academy training to get it done without being the expert yourself
What is the estimated total cost to get your business up and running in 90 days?
- Depends, the more effort you are willing to put in yourself mean the less you have to outsource and therefore spend
- If you do everything yourself you don’t have to spend anything above the membership cost except for web hosting which you can get for less than $10 a month
- If you choose to outsource it will take less of your time up but obviously you have to pay someone to do whatever it is you want them to do
- You can outsource everything if you choose, or nothing at all or anything in between
- Like all Anik Singal products, if you want to invest it will get your there faster because you aren’t doing all of the work yourself
Will we have to pay to use the delivery tools, such as click funnels, wish list etc?
- Yes because they aren’t their tools, they are third party tools, but you don’t have to use them to be successful those are just options for you to get it done quicker
- They chose the best tools out there that will allow you to put together everything as easily as possible.
Do I have to create a company in the legal meaning to realize the Publish Academy system?
- Disclaimer: they are not lawyers or accountants.
- Depends what country you are living in. For USA you don’t have to.
- As you start to see your business grow and you are making money there can be tax/legal benefits to setting it up as a registered business
- It’s super easy to do and inexpensive to do it
- You can print paper work out for your state and fill it out and that’s it
- Don’t worry about that now, right now focus on picking your niche and getting your product created.
How long is Publish Academy Available for?
- The doors official close on October 22 at midnight. If you are reading this page and the deadline as past you can learn from Anik through his Inbox Blueprint 2.0 course.